Go Back   Pro/Forums > The Pro/Market > FS/FT Forum
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read

FS/FT Forum Are you looking to make some money? Get rid of some gear? This is the place to sell and buy it all!

Unread 07-27-2005, 04:46 PM   #1
airspirit
Been /.'d... have you?

Default (sorry caps) FREE WATERCOOLING GEAR, WA/ID STATE!

The equipment listed in http://www.procooling.com/articles/...watercoole4.php excluding the flatline computer cases is being given away if you can come pick it up in Moscow ID before Saturday due to me moving to a much cooler climate that won't require this kind of cooling gear anymore. I figured since you all kick ass here I'd donate it to the first Pro/Cooler that can hie their backside down to pick it up.

The equipment is the box/tower with three Socket A waterblocks and most of the mounting hardware for that (Maze 3/4 and a jagged edge). The fans and pump are still in new working order.

If anyone is interested, please call me at 208-596-0526 and I'll set up a time and give directions for you to pick this up.

Now, I've probably violated every rule on this forum, but due to time constraints I felt it necessary. If you have a problem, Joe, just let me know and I'll be sure to have you slashdotted again, lol.

Any takers?

(repost from http://forums.procooling.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=12009 due to time sensitivity)
#!/bin/sh {who;} {last;} {pause;} {grep;} {touch;} {unzip;} mount /dev/girl -t {wet;} {fsck;} {fsck;} {fsck;} {fsck;} echo yes yes yes {yes;} umount {/dev/girl;zip;} rm -rf {wet.spot;} {sleep;} finger: permission denied
airspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2005, 07:25 PM   #2
jaydee
Put up or Shut Up

I live in Spokane, I can probably come down Friday afternoon.
jaydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2005, 08:01 PM   #3
airspirit
Been /.'d... have you?

Nice, give me a call to set it up and get directions ... I'll be loading the trailer up then so it would be ideal
#!/bin/sh {who;} {last;} {pause;} {grep;} {touch;} {unzip;} mount /dev/girl -t {wet;} {fsck;} {fsck;} {fsck;} {fsck;} echo yes yes yes {yes;} umount {/dev/girl;zip;} rm -rf {wet.spot;} {sleep;} finger: permission denied
Unread 07-27-2005, 08:19 PM   #4
jaydee
Put up or Shut Up

I will give you a call tomorrow after I get home from work. Probably be around 6-6:30pm. I will have a better idea then when I can get off work Friday and head down there.
jaydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2005, 09:28 PM   #5
airspirit
Been /.'d... have you?

Sounds like a plan.