Go Back   Pro/Forums > The Pro/Market > FS/FT Forum
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

FS/FT Forum Are you looking to make some money? Get rid of some gear? This is the place to sell and buy it all!

Unread 07-16-2006, 10:58 AM   #1
gurdas
Cooling Neophyte

Default Goodies FS: 120.3 rad, aquatube, 17inch LCD, zchip nb, 1gig ram, 7.1ch, Zalman gfx,

I have these items currently up for sale;

Just to note, all the prices include appropriate delivery charge and everything comes in excellent order including all original boxes and manuals, just a sign of how well I look after my toys.

1. DangerDen Z-Chip - northbridge waterblock to keep those temps low, for use with 1/2" tubing - £25

2. Zalman passive heatsink - £20

3. Twinmoss 1gig with winbond chips (2 x 512mb) - £60

4. Viewsonic VP171b - black, no dead pixels, never skipped a beat - £200

5. Eheim 1250 with nickel plated barbs for 1/2" tubing with anti vibration mounts worth a tenner - £35

6. AquaComputer Aquatube, the top plate has been chrome plated, probably the only one on the net you will see customised in this manner. Smaller original barbs have been rebored and threaded for use with 1/2" tubing, includes a uv light module - £40

7. Thermochill 120.30 - this is one serious radiator, will cope with everything you throw at it - £50

8. HDA X-Mystique 7.1 Dolby Digital Live - top quality soundcard, all I used on it was the optical out, superb! - £45

Any questions or picture requests feel free to ask, email in sig, msn is jee_singh@hotmail.com

Thanks
Gurdas
Diamond Black Project Log: ASUS A7N8X E-Deluxe / 2x 512mb TwinMOS Winbond PC3200 / 1700+ DLT3C 0310 / WD Raptor 10K Sata / Original LRWW #92 / Eheim 1250 / HTF2 Single Rad / Aqua-Computer Aquatube / Aqua-Computer AquaDrive / Danger Den Z-Chip
gurdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2006, 11:44 AM   #2
iggy2k
Cooling Neophyte

Default Re: Goodies FS: 120.3 rad, aquatube, 17inch LCD, zchip nb, 1gig ram, 7.1ch, Zalman gfx,

hi, is the thermochill still for sale? thanks

iggy
iggy2k is offline   Reply With Quote