Go Back   Pro/Forums > The Pro/Market > Reseller/Vendor Ratings
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read

Reseller/Vendor Ratings You want to give your impressions of a company or a vendor you did business with, Heres a place to do it!

Unread 07-11-2006, 01:10 PM   #1
scopEDog
Cooling Neophyte

Default Horrible experience with C-Systems

Hey Guys, I decided to post this here because pro-cooling is a good exchange of watercooling and tech ideas. I wanted to warn folks here before dealing with certain companies. Let me back up a bit a tell you a bit about this story(sorry its so long)..

Early last year I purchased (4) CSP-750 pumps, and I let them sit on my shelf. They were never used..brand spankin' new. Through these forums I had heard about a promotion that C-systems/AVT was carrying with their new v.2 of the CSP-750. If you send in your old one they will give you credit towards a new one. "Great!" I said, as I wanted to use these pumps already. I got into contact with "Dave" from C-systems/AVT and this is how this roller coaster started(all unedited except for names and addresses.. posted in the exact order everything happened):

------------------------------------------------------------------------
01-13-2006
Hello Dave,

I was wondering if C-systems/AVT is still running the replacement promotion for the older CSP-750. I have 4 here that have never been used and would like to trade them in for the more reliable MAG version. Let me know if this is possible, thanks for your time.

Regards,
scopEDog

01-13-2006
No problem, if they never been used.
No upgrade cost either, will just consider them old dealer stock

Just send them back to me, along with your return address.

C-Systems C/O Dave
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX
Canada

01-14-2006
Thats great news, thanks for that Dave! Yes they have never been used, they are 2 of the dual mounted version w/base that I picked up about a year ago (for a total of four). I will ship them over tomorrow. Just in case I will leave my details so you know who they came from:

XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX

Thanks again I appreciate it!

-scopEDog

01-15-2006
Hi Dave,

Ok they have been shipped via UPS with international tracking number XXXXXXXXXX. If you need any other details from me please let me know.

Again, thanks for your help!

-scopEDog

02-01-2006
Hi Dave,

Just curious if the 4 pumps reached your hands safely. Everything look ok? Thanks again Dave, speak to you soon.

-scopEDog

02-01-2006

Yes, got them last week, should have some replacements for you soon.

Dave

02-01-2006
Great, thanks for the update

-scopEDog

03-02-2006
Hi Dave, how are things?

Just wanted to make sure if everything is ok with this. If there is anything you need from me please let me know. Thanks again for your help.

-scopEDog
03-02-2006
Glad you PM'd
My Laptop died, need your info again

03-03-2006
Ok no problem..

XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX
USA

Let me know if you need any other details. Thanks Dave.

-scopEDog

04-05-2006

Hi Dave,

Just checking up on this, its been over 2 months already. Let me know if this is going to be an issue, maybe we can work something out. Thanks.

-scopEDog

04-06-2006

No problem, I sent your package out the next day after you sent me the address.

If you don't get soon, I will need to send you a MAGII instead, don't have any MAG I models left.

Will need to know your tubing size.

04-19-2006
Dave,

Nothing has arrived. Please send me back the 4 i sent to you. I will gladly pay for shipping just tell me how to pay.

-scopEDog

04-22-2006
I have no problem sending you four more, if you want to use UPS, so we both have a tracking number?

04-23-2006
Are you saying you sent them to me already? If so do you have some type of tracking number, because i never received anything. Let me know what shipping company and what date it was sent out and i will gladly call them to see what happened.

05-05-2006
Dave,

Please, this is gone on long enough already. If you shipped them please let me know what carrier you used and what date it was shipped so i can call them to see what happened. If you didn't ship anything please just send me my 4 original, i just want to be done already and not deal with this company anymore.

Regards,
scopEDog

05-05-2006
scopEDog,
I don't know if your getting your email or whats up.

I sent your pumps long ago, and as I stated in my last message, I will send you four more if you wish via UPS.

If you want me to send them UPS, you will need to pay the shipping charges, and there will be an additional charge from UPS for custom clearing.

Just let me know what you want to do.

The only other option to avoid the custom charges is mail, and like your first shipment, we will not have tracking number.

05-11-2006
Dave,

Nope I haven't received anything yet. PLEASE let me know how the first package was shipped, is it canadian postal service? Can you confirm what address was it shipped to? If so i have the number at hand, PLEASE let me know what date it was shipped and i will call them to investigate where it got lost in the mail.

I stated in a previous PM that I would have no problem paying any UPS fees for shipping. I sent my 4 pumps to you via fedex with a tracking number to avoid situations like this. If there is a UPS fee to get this shipped PLEASE let me know how much it is and I will gladly send the funds over.

What is your work email address? We shouldn't be sending PMs back and forth, it should be via email at least. My email address is xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.com.

-scopEDog

05-11-2006
Reply is buggy here scopEDog,
email me dave@c-systems.ca to let me know you got this, and too get this resolved.

thxs,
Dave

05-17-2006
Hi Dave,

Not sure whats happening over at pro-forums but I will copy and paste my reply here. If possible please supply the info below so I can finalize this. Thanks.

Dave,

Nope I haven't received anything yet. PLEASE let me know how the first package was shipped, is it canadian postal service? Can you confirm what address was it shipped to? If so i have the number at hand, PLEASE let me know what date it was shipped and i will call them to investigate where it got lost in the mail.

I stated in a previous PM that I would have no problem paying any UPS fees for shipping. I sent my 4 pumps to you via fedex with a tracking number to avoid situations like this. If there is a UPS fee to get this shipped PLEASE let me know how much it is and I will gladly send the funds over.

What is your work email address? We shouldn't be sending PMs back and forth, it should be via email at least. My email address is xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.com .

-scopEDog

We kept going back and forth via PM(i still have them in my PM box) until the very end when I would send emails but they never replied. After that last message I sent one more angry email at him and the support email address listed on their site...not suprised when nobody responded.

Well there you have it, I've been scammed out of 4 csp pumps. Never received anything and they never answered the questions i had about how they "supposedly" shipped it. The funny thing is I can see Dave replying to this thread coming up with excuses, but the proof is all here ^.

I will NEVER buy anything from this company, that goes without saying...but maybe you will think twice if you do.

-scopEDog
scopEDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2006, 03:38 AM   #2
unreal
Cooling Neophyte

Default Re: Horrible experience with C-Systems

urg thats horrific!

GL getting it sorted out!
unreal is offline   Reply With Quote