Go Back   Pro/Forums > ProCooling Technical Discussions > General Liquid/Water Cooling Discussion > Water Block Design / Construction
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read

Water Block Design / Construction Building your own block? Need info on designing one? Heres where to do it

Unread 11-05-2004, 09:19 PM   #26
Etacovda
Cooling Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydee116
Hey, your the one I thought was going to pose a challenge to my blocks? :shrug:
Apparently pH is in my city early next year. Perhaps I'll give him a block then - the only thing thats stopped me is the lack of a real test bed - I hardly want my block seen as 'the block worse than a maze4'; also, I sold a small amount of these blocks and im not sure how appropriate it would be for him to test them for me.

I've stopped selling them (and making them), partially due to the death of my test bed, and a lack of funds on my part. My job situation has just become rather unstable - I cant afford to throw money around sending waterblocks to Canada unfortunately
Unread 11-05-2004, 09:29 PM   #27
jaydee
Put up or Shut Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etacovda
Apparently pH is in my city early next year. Perhaps I'll give him a block then - the only thing thats stopped me is the lack of a real test bed - I hardly want my block seen as 'the block worse than a maze4'; also, I sold a small amount of these blocks and im not sure how appropriate it would be for him to test them for me.

I've stopped selling them (and making them), partially due to the death of my test bed, and a lack of funds on my part. My job situation has just become rather unstable - I cant afford to throw money around sending waterblocks to Canada unfortunately
I had some concerns about blindly sending my Lumpy Channel block to pH as I had not even mounted it to a mobo before shipping it. Came out good though. I did do some minor testing to the R-Type though. My results were pretty consistant with pH's. I just didn't think it would beat out the Lumpy Channel though. I am pretty certain I know why the R-Type beat it and already have a revised top coded for milling to reverse that.

I hear you about work. Fortunatly my luck there has been just the opposite. I have been way to busy with work to do anything else. Been on the road almost non stop for the last 3 months. Headed out again next week.
jaydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2004, 06:21 AM   #28
JFettig
Cooling Savant

I agree, and I am not wanting to claim those as fact, Its hardly testing I did, its just a little one mount per block deal I did on a nf7

This is why I want to have pH test this block for me.

Jon
JFettig is offline   Reply With Quote