Go Back   Pro/Forums > The Pro/Market > FS/FT Forum
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

FS/FT Forum Are you looking to make some money? Get rid of some gear? This is the place to sell and buy it all!

Unread 04-30-2004, 03:28 PM   #1
Skulemate
Cooling Savant

Default FS: Little Giant 3-MD-SC Pump

I have the following items that I would like to sell. All prices are in Canadian dollars , though I have provided today's (2004/4/30) exchange for those of you who are interested. All prices include shipping unless it is stated otherwise; items will be shipped via Canada Post's XPress Post, which is 100% insured and offers tracking even on American shipments. There is a no DOA guarantee on all items, and if you are not satisfied I will buy the item back, less shipping. Please e-mail me with your questions and alternate offers, and remember that all reasonable offers will be considered.

More items may be added later. Trades other than those stated above may be considered. My references are in my signature... unless you have a fantastic record and reason, I will not ship first. Photos are available upon request for most items. Thanks for looking... bumps are appreciated, and are always remembered.

** Please e-mail only! If you have not sent me an e-mail with your offer, you have not yet made it! I will take offers in the order they arrive in my in-box! **

Unlocked Barton 2500+ CPU -- SOLD & OUT THE DOOR!

Speaking of water-cooling, I've got the following items for sale. Note that I'm not responsible if you flood your computer with any of these items... always make sure that you leak-test all connections thoroughly before installing any water-cooling items in your case!

Original LRWW Water Block w/ 1/2" Fittings -- TRADED & OUT THE DOOR!

Iwaki MD-20RZ(T) Pump (115V) -- SOLD & OUT THE DOOR!

Little Giant 3-MD-SC Pump (115V) -- $75 ($55US) + shipping
- this is another solid circulation pump rated for continuous duty (best suited to low pressure/high volume circulation)
- its open impeller allows it to move large quantities of water quickly: 40 Lpm (620 gph) max (unobstructed) flow
- this pump is air-cooled, and is quite a bit noisier than the Iwaki, listed above
- pump includes brass fittings to convert intake / discharge to 5/8" hose barbs
- pump was used for approximately four months, and is in good condition with only a few scratches to its paint and some discolouration to the impeller housing from a dye I was using at the time
- as this item is quite heavy, shipping will have to be arranged once someone has shown interest in this item

12.1 GHz of AMD's finest (17.7 GHz total) crunching proudly for the AMDMB.com Killer Frogs
SETI BOINC: Dual Opteron 246s (Iwill DK8N) | XP2800+ (Shuttle SN41G2) | 3x XP2400+ (ASUS A7N266-vm)
SETI BOINC: 2x P4 2.8E (ASUS P4R800-vm) | Crunching 24/7

Last edited by Skulemate; 05-07-2004 at 01:38 AM.
Skulemate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2004, 04:41 PM   #2
bigben2k
Responsible for 2%
of all the posts here.

You're not bailing out on us fellow water coolers, are you?
bigben2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2004, 05:37 PM   #3
pHaestus
Big Player
Making Big Money

dammit I want that Iwaki but am running a bit short on cash. Need anything in trade?
Unread 04-30-2004, 08:59 PM   #4
pHaestus
Big Player
Making Big Money

n/m I have another solution for pump (thx Pauldenton)
Unread 04-30-2004, 09:53 PM   #5
Skulemate
Cooling Savant

If you are still interested pHaestus, I'll let it go at a significantly reduced price. Shoot me an e-mail and we can work something out that will benefit everyone.

12.1 GHz of AMD's finest (17.7 GHz total) crunching proudly for the AMDMB.com Killer Frogs
SETI BOINC: Dual Opteron 246s (Iwill DK8N) | XP2800+ (Shuttle SN41G2) | 3x XP2400+ (ASUS A7N266-vm)
Unread 05-01-2004, 12:30 AM   #6
pHaestus
Big Player
Making Big Money

I've spent about $400CAD this week on watercooling/water chilling stuff. I better pass
Unread 05-01-2004, 01:05 AM   #7
frenchnew
Cooling Neophyte

Default Your Iwaki

I might be interested in your pump for my own setup.

I am located 30 miles north of Montreal (J0R 1T0)

Is it still available and how much with shipping please

r.charron@videotron.ca

Best regards

frenchnew
Unread 05-01-2004, 07:47 PM   #8
Skulemate
Cooling Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchnew
I might be interested in your pump for my own setup.

I am located 30 miles north of Montreal (J0R 1T0)

Is it still available and how much with shipping please

r.charron@videotron.ca

Best regards

frenchnew
I've got someone asking about it as of now, though nothing is for certain yet. Shoot me an e-mail and we can talk details.

Also, I've dropped the price of the Barton, and added some clarification to my first post.

Last edited by Skulemate; 05-01-2004 at 08:16 PM.
Unread 05-01-2004, 09:25 PM   #9
Blackeagle
Thermophile

I'll buy the Iwaki if still available. If your currant deal(s) don't go let me know!

Cash is fine, or I've some BH-5 RAM for trade if that would be of interest.

Want pump.......

Last edited by Blackeagle; 05-01-2004 at 09:35 PM.
Blackeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2004, 03:05 PM   #10
Skulemate
Cooling Savant

I sent you an e-mail yesterday about the pump. Get back to me and we can work something out. I'll even throw in a "ProCooling Veteran" discount for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackeagle
I'll buy the Iwaki if still available. If your currant deal(s) don't go let me know!

Cash is fine, or I've some BH-5 RAM for trade if that would be of interest.

Want pump.......

Unread 05-03-2004, 04:38 PM   #11
9mmCensor
Cooling Savant

Sweet... its so hard to find a LRWB WW.... you got PM
9mmCensor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2004, 06:13 PM   #12
Blackeagle
Thermophile

Skulemate,

E-mail is sent.

Thanks for the veteran discount.

I'll be back on again latter but have to go now.

BE
Unread 05-03-2004, 11:58 PM   #13
Skulemate
Cooling Savant

All PMs and e-mails have been replied to (even the empty one ).

Unread 05-04-2004, 06:55 PM   #14
Blackeagle
Thermophile

Sorry about the goof.

Your suggested deal works for me. $142.00 USA with shipping included, I consider that a good price and will go with that no problem. I'll get off a e-mail to you with my home address shortly and if you'll send me info on your PayPal account I'll have the payment to you in short order.

Please let me know also of any other info you'd care to offer regarding how you clamped (clamp types) the lines to be sure they didn't blow off considering the head rate of this pump. The MD20Z has more than double the head rate of my present pump, and that's a big increase. Any other advise will also be welcome of course. I'll be using it with a heater core, 2-342 or a larger ford truck one if I can find the one I'm interested in at a sane price.

Good dealing with you M8! !

Last edited by Blackeagle; 05-04-2004 at 07:40 PM.
Unread 05-04-2004, 07:57 PM   #15
Skulemate
Cooling Savant

Wasn't your goof... it was another forum member here who sent me a blank PM. Oh well... block's gone now, so that's a moot point.

I'll throw in all the fittings (I have two different pump casings; one with threaded connections for brass barbs, and another with built in 5/8" hose barbs) and some hose clamps as well. I never had any leak troubles with this pump, though I was always careful to tighten everything down before use.

Unread 05-04-2004, 08:42 PM   #16
Blackeagle
Thermophile

E-mail with my info is sent.

I think we're ready to roll.
Unread 05-05-2004, 05:04 PM   #17
Skulemate
Cooling Savant

Pump's in the mail. You've got an e-mail with a scan of the shipping receipt. I was able to ship it via XPress Post, so you can expect it next Wednesday or sooner (the lady said it'd likely be three days, so next Monday). It's been a pleasure eh.

Unread 05-07-2004, 01:39 AM   #18
Skulemate
Cooling Savant

Ben, your CPU is in the mail. An e-mail with a scan of the shipping receipt will follow shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulemate
Pump's in the mail. You've got an e-mail with a scan of the shipping receipt. I was able to ship it via XPress Post, so you can expect it next Wednesday or sooner (the lady said it'd likely be three days, so next Monday). It's been a pleasure eh.

Unread 05-07-2004, 03:10 PM   #19
bigben2k
Responsible for 2%
of all the posts here.

Thanks, looking forward to it!

The pump is still tempting... You may remember that I was toying with the idea of replacing the inlet on my 2-MDQ-SC, with one from a series three, because your inlet is 3/4, where mine is 1/2". At $55, it's just barely more than ordering the part seperately.
Unread 05-07-2004, 03:53 PM   #20
Skulemate
Cooling Savant

That's quite expensive for a pump casing. When I bought the front casing to swap my (Blackeagle's) Iwaki to a 20-RZ (from a 20-RZT), the part was only ~$20 CAD.

Unread 05-07-2004, 11:15 PM   #21
bigben2k
Responsible for 2%
of all the posts here.

The part is ~12 US, but with shipping, it'll be close to $20. At $55, I might as well get the whole pump. Then again, if I do that, I'll probably end up getting the part anyways... :shrug:

My car just died on me, so I'll have to see how much that's gonna run me first. (a stupid little electrical problem, I'm sure).
Unread 05-12-2004, 07:01 PM   #22
Blackeagle
Thermophile

The MD20Z is here.

It first came on Monday, but no one here to sign for it. I didn't have time yesterday to get to the post office so I had to wait for today, enough to make me crazier than I already was.

I wan't eveyone to know that Skulemate is very good to do a deal with. Very prompt in his responses, and to the point in his dealings.

The pump came packaged better than anything I've ever purchased before, from a individual or company. He warned me I'd need a knife to get to it......I did, but far better safe than sorry. I've always taken care when shipping anything to anyone, but he really packed it well. The pump & the other components (spare parts) were all wrapped in bubble wrap which was then taped to insure it could not come off the pump or the other smaller packings of parts. Then as he packed the pump and parts into a box he included wadded newspaper to keep the differant packs from banging aginst each other of being otherwise bounced around during shipping to me.

Thanks Skulemate for a great job of shipping and a very fair deal.

The Antec case I ordered, and which arrived last week, didn't fair so well at the hands of UPS. Now awaiting a new bezel from Directron, who didn't give me any hassels at all, just wanted to know if I needed a whole new case or what, so cheers to them as well.

Last edited by Blackeagle; 05-12-2004 at 07:08 PM.
Unread 05-12-2004, 07:55 PM   #23
Skulemate
Cooling Savant

Glad to hear that it arrived on time. I was beginning to worry, as the CPU I sent Ben had already made the trip to Texas. If you have a Heatware account, I'd like to trade feedback (and Ben as well).

Unread 05-13-2004, 01:52 PM   #24
bigben2k
Responsible for 2%
of all the posts here.

Yes, I have heatware as well: bigben2k @t yahoo.com

I added to yours.