Go Back   Pro/Forums > The Pro/Market > FS/FT Forum
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read

FS/FT Forum Are you looking to make some money? Get rid of some gear? This is the place to sell and buy it all!

Unread 05-26-2010, 11:40 AM   #1
starbuck3733t
Cooling Savant

FS/FT: buy my watercooling gear, projector, desktop cuz I'm going NOMAD across USA!

Crossposted from ArsT agora. Hopefully ch1x and the forum admins don't smack me for this, but I don't think they will.

Yep, you read that right. I'm selling as much of my stuff as I can to finance a nomadic lifestyle. I've wanted to tour the country open ended since I was a little kid, and now I get to do so with my camera! joy!

Terms: I ship really quickly and do so with USPS Priority unless you want the insurance. I will ship the projector Fedex though. Prices are "Or Best Offer" unless otherwise stated.

Trades I am looking for
- Stretchy cargo nets/shock cord nets
- CB Radio & Antenna for my truck
- Nikon Lenses/Nikon Accessories/Nikon Flash units
- Cokin ND Filters/ND Gradient filters
- high power DC-AC inverter (the kind you wire to your battery)
- solar panels/solar battery chargers
- solar powered anything, really.

For Sale:
Projector
Sanyo PLV-Z2 HD Projector (720p, or 1280x720), Newish Bulb, probably ~500 hours on it. Shipped in the original box, and bought on the Agora a number of years ago. $600 or $650 if you want the 67" screen too, plus actual shipping. Comes with the ceiling mount either way.

Desktop
E6600, 2GB, 8800GTX, 550W quality PSU, 500+750GB hard disks in a coolermaster case w\ front USB and all that jazz. I'd prefer not to part this out. $350 + actual shipping.

Monitor: Dell 2405FPW, all good except the internal USB hub/card reader seems to have flaked out on me. $400 + actual shipping.

So very sad I never finished this, maybe you will?

"Project Goliath" - the intel SC5000 case w\ side panels and other misc stuff. It's never going to get done. $50 + actual shipping because it's HEAVY. Currently professionally packed so the shipping cost is only shipping, not packing. Includes many extras and if you want to finish the project I never could, be my guest!

Watercooling goodies
120mm fan-mount radiator (bolts into a 120mm fan spot EZ) - $25 - from project goliath
Dual 120mm fan-mount radiator (needs a custom fab, but easy enough, takes two 120mm fans) - $25 - from project goliath

Older Swiftec MCP350 12V pump, bare leads (you'd have to solder/connect up a molex plug, easy stuff.)

Aquacomputer Cuplex XT DI, made by AC just for dual core chips with dual impingment zones. Fits any LGA775 or LGA1366 boards. Brand new in box. $65 (was like ~150+ new) + shipping

Acquacomputer Twinplex chipset block for through-board mount, the one on the far left of the above photo. fits boards with metal loops (you'd have to fab your tensioners) or through-motherboard mounting (with supplied hardware) - $25 + shipping
Acquacomputer Twinplex chipset block for metal hoop mount, the one on the far right of the above photo. fits boards with metal loops (tensioners included) or through-motherboard mounting (DIY hardware) - $25 + shipping

DangerDen Z-Chipset - fits certain older VGA cards and anything else you can fit it to, with 3/8" fittings. - $12 + shipping

Cerberus WB1 - customed designed by our own ScopeDog a few years ago. Fits Pretty much everything with the custom brackets! or remove the brackets entirely for mounting on an AMD board. $50 + shipping, and kind of a piece of history. Four G1/4 fittings in, Four out, great FUN block for multiple loops in your watercooling setup!

Storm G5 - SOLID SILVER BASE WATERBLOCK!!! and a museum piece at that. Needs a new o-ring in the base. $100 (was over $200 new, hell the silver is probably worth $100 at least!)

Single 3.5" HDD Waterblock with G1/4 connectors, I'll include the connectors if you need them - $ 15 + shipping

AlphaCool SilentStar DUAL 3.5" HDD Block, cools and COMPLETELY sound deadens even 10K RPM drives. with G1/4 connections, I'll include the connectors if you need them - $65 shipping (HEAVY!) Minor dent in front panel, does not effect the performance.

AquaComputer G80 - Fits 8800GTX and nvidia reference design cards. Brand new, never used, still in the bubble wrap: $65. More info: http://www.aqua-computer.de/e_content/e_gpukuehler.htm

Bag of Plug & Cool G1/4 and G1/8 connectors. Right angles, splitters, plugs, etc. $15 (very cheap compared to what mcmaster charges)
Goliath: 3.4E@3.91/Abit IC7, Maze4 (temporarily) + custom splitter to crazy 4-way watercooling parallel loop: X800XT @ 520/1280 + AC Twinplex, AC Twinplex Northbridge, Silenstar Dual HDD Cooler, Eheim1250, '85 econoline van HC + 2x120, 1x120 exhaust - polished aluminum frame panaflo L1As, 2x18GB 10K RPM U160 SCSI, 4GB PC4000.

I wanna be BladeRunner when I grow up!

Project Goliath - nearing completion.
starbuck3733t is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2010, 09:11 PM   #2
ben333
Uber Pro/Mods

Default Re: FS/FT: buy my watercooling gear, projector, desktop cuz I'm going NOMAD across US

The hard drive block and a chipset block tempt me... I'll have to see what I have lying around for materials right now... would be nice to just buy a block for my NB so I don't need a loud fan over it.
Unread 05-27-2010, 02:12 AM   #3
starbuck3733t
Cooling Savant

Default Re: FS/FT: buy my watercooling gear, projector, desktop cuz I'm going NOMAD across US

make me an offer for both then
Goliath: 3.4E@3.91/Abit IC7, Maze4 (temporarily) + custom splitter to crazy 4-way watercooling parallel loop: X800XT @ 520/1280 + AC Twinplex, AC Twinplex Northbridge, Silenstar Dual HDD Cooler, Eheim1250, '85 econoline van HC + 2x120, 1x120 exhaust - polished aluminum frame panaflo L1As, 2x18GB 10K RPM U160 SCSI, 4GB PC4000.

Unread 05-27-2010, 02:26 PM   #4
ben333
Uber Pro/Mods

I don't think you'd like my offer heh. You've got some great hardware there, and those WC parts are quality and timeless. You also have very reasonable prices, I'm just kinda tight ATM. That drive cooler looks great, and also looks to have a hefty bit of copper too. I'll let you know if I want one of the DD blocks, I'll have to pass on the drive cooler though.

Just out of curiosity, does the case have the front bezel?
Unread 06-02-2010, 12:00 AM   #5
starbuck3733t
Cooling Savant

haha, no the case does not have a bezel that isn't the ugly white stock one, and the hardware is sorta bitched up for that. i failed out fabricating the new bezel and that was the beginning of the end of my pc modding career.