Go Back   Pro/Forums > ProCooling Technical Discussions > General Liquid/Water Cooling Discussion
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

General Liquid/Water Cooling Discussion For discussion about Full Cooling System kits, or general cooling topics. Keep specific cooling items like pumps, radiators, etc... in their specific forums.

Unread 11-08-2002, 04:40 PM   #1
airspirit
Been /.'d... have you?

Heater core DATABASE project

I'm working on it to be web accessable. I'm also looking at a MS Access 2000 phile for your viewing pleasure. It will contain:

Core Code
Years
Make
Model
Length
Width
Thickness
In-barb
Out-barb

ALL IN INCHES.

I am hoping to have this in somebody's hands tomorrow ... depending on how much Morrowind Tribunal I play tonight. Blarg. Ben, I don't need the data ... I've got a macro ripping it right now.

Snootchie Bootchies.
#!/bin/sh {who;} {last;} {pause;} {grep;} {touch;} {unzip;} mount /dev/girl -t {wet;} {fsck;} {fsck;} {fsck;} {fsck;} echo yes yes yes {yes;} umount {/dev/girl;zip;} rm -rf {wet.spot;} {sleep;} finger: permission denied
airspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2002, 05:06 PM   #2
g.l.amour
Cooling Savant

thx for spending your free time for the advancement of our mutual knowledge
g.l.amour is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2002, 06:22 PM   #3
utabintarbo
Cooling Savant

Default Re: Heater core DATABASE project

Quote:
Originally posted by airspirit

Snootchie Bootchies.
What?
Unread 11-08-2002, 06:40 PM   #4
mfpmax
Cooling Savant

SNOOCHIES!
mfpmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2002, 07:35 PM   #5
airspirit
Been /.'d... have you?

You've never watched Clerks? WTF!?!?!?!
#!/bin/sh {who;} {last;} {pause;} {grep;} {touch;} {unzip;} mount /dev/girl -t {wet;} {fsck;} {fsck;} {fsck;} {fsck;} echo yes yes yes {yes;} umount {/dev/girl;zip;} rm -rf {wet.spot;} {sleep;} finger: permission denied
Unread 11-08-2002, 07:59 PM   #6
mfpmax
Cooling Savant

Quote:
Originally posted by airspirit
You've never watched Clerks? WTF!?!?!?!
37!
mfpmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2002, 09:12 PM   #7
airspirit
Been /.'d... have you?

1/2 done! Jeez ... they really didn't use much of a format on these pages. It is really hard to digest ... even using a hands on rip macro.
Unread 11-08-2002, 11:05 PM   #8
airspirit
Been /.'d... have you?

REPORT:

All vehicles are cross referenced to the proper heater cores. Now I have to finish with the measurements of the cores (the easy part, since there were 1500+ entries in the vehicle list), I will design the user interface, and be done with this b!tch. I'm thinking of giving the user the option to select a LxWxH size, then the option to search +/- X" from that size, then it'll list the vehicles that heatercore belongs to (showing the actual dimensions of it).
Unread 11-09-2002, 12:44 AM   #9
UnloadeD
Cooling Savant

sweet, me and bigben2k were just discussing this in another thread. i guess i'll haveta find something else to waste away my free time on 8) btw what are you using as your info source, heatercore4u? will there be a pic linked to each one?

peace.
unloaded
UnloadeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2002, 07:20 AM   #10
airspirit
Been /.'d... have you?

I'm not going to load the pictures. I'm going to give the heatercore code and vehicle type for heatercore4u and the user can go find it themselves. I might provide a direct link to the page. I dunno. I haven't figured that part out yet, though I'm going to have to deal with it in about an hour.
Unread 11-09-2002, 09:31 AM   #11
airspirit
Been /.'d... have you?

All the data is together. I have to head out to work, but I'll continue the GUI today, and I should have something for you to upload this afternoon. The trick is that somebody will HAVE to upload it this afternoon, because I'm going to have to turn the FTP port off at work before anybody notices ... I'll open it, somebody can grab it, and then I'll close it up again. Anyway, into the shower with me.
Unread 11-09-2002, 01:21 PM   #12
airspirit
Been /.'d... have you?

Project is complete. I'm going to post another thread announcing the FTP location of it. It is only in Access 2000 format at this point. I'm debating how I want to do this (if I want to do this) for web access. Honestly, I'm tired of looking at it. Ugh.