PDA

View Full Version : Somebody get me the bug-spray!!

Cathar
10-18-2005, 08:57 PM
Damn crickets.

ProHandyman
10-18-2005, 08:59 PM
:eek: are the chirping insects driving you over the edge, Stu? :p

Joe
10-18-2005, 09:18 PM
What?

And this is a site issue how?

Joe
10-18-2005, 09:20 PM
Also, I am really just booked with some other projects right now. I just cant spend much time on the site currently. My excuse isnt as good as pH's of "I am addicted to WoW", I am just working overtime a good bit at work, and have some hobbies I am involved with. Between the 2 of them, it leaves me with time to drink beer with friends and sleep.

I got 1/2 of the articles imported into the new site... but that took 3 nights of work on its own.

Cathar
10-18-2005, 09:26 PM
What?

And this is a site issue how?

Just a general comment on the level of forum activity. Not related to those who are driving (*cough* *cough*) the site's content.

Joe
10-18-2005, 10:49 PM
Just a general comment on the level of forum activity. Not related to those who are driving (*cough* *cough*) the site's content.

Yeh I understand. But you think it could have to do with every thread turning into some political/theological rant?

Cathar
10-18-2005, 11:42 PM
Yeh I understand. But you think it could have to do with every thread turning into some political/theological rant?

Seems to be the only motivation for people to come out of their shells of late. You know pickings are slim when it's a cooling site and all people seem to talk about is politics, business, and theology in the various side-forums.