Thread: Ben's 27" tower
View Single Post
Unread 12-06-2007, 04:48 PM   #5
ben333
Uber Pro/Mods

Default Re: Ben's 27" tower

Exactly! Bet I could even fit two But deffinately room for a chiller anyway if I head in that direction. I may be getting two more radaitors, each holds two 120MM fans. I am now thinking of fitting my car heatercore in the top of the case and have it suck air from the top and exaust it out the back. The two 240 radaitors I plan to put in the front or maybe on the sides. Right now I assume that the two 240s will offer better preformence than the heatercore so I will use those for the processor. The heater core I think should be able to cool my video card and northbridge well. The system will have two pumps and will only connect at the reservoir. (Custom made (and no that dose not mean that it will be really good looking ) I tons of plexi around here so so ducts won't be a problem. I got my first new PSU today since 2005. I have to say I am greatly impressed. It is absolutely silent and I can barely feel any air coming out but it isn't even warm to the touch. It has two 17 amp rails of 12V that both peak at 408 watts (NICE )