Go Back   Pro/Forums > ProCooling Geek Bits > Random Nonsense / Geek Stuff
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Random Nonsense / Geek Stuff All those random tech ramblings you can't fit anywhere else!

Unread 10-25-2001, 06:08 AM   #1
Kevin
Slacking more than your weird uncle

Default The story of the worst weekend of my life...

Well, so many people have found enjoyment out of my misadventure last friday that I thought I would post the experience for all to laugh about. This is one of those stories that while it is funny as all hell now, it was NOT funny at the time!!!!!
And so it goes...

I go to school at UCSD. It is a great school, but I prefer to party at SDSU (San Diego State University). There's more action over there. Okay so Friday night I wanted to go party at SDSU, but I wanted to find someone to drive me there. So I started drinking in my dorm around 6:00 PM. At 7:00, my fraternity pledge brother / suitemate came up to me and asked me if I wanted to drive us to SDSU. I told him i would, except that i had consumed 8 beers already and it would not be in the best interest of our health for me to do so.

So he told me that his friend was driving to Club Safari that night in Mexico. I was like... cool let's go! Tijuana should be great fun. I've never been there at night before. The plan was to go to a place called Club Safari. It is $12 entrance with an all you can drink free bar. I didn't really want to dance with girls because I have the greatest girlfriend at home. Dancing w/ females + drinking could lead to someplace I didn't want to be. I figured i'd just get my $12 woth and get trashed.

So the girl drives us down there. Andy (my pledge bro), me, and 3 girls. We get to the border around 11:30 and we park the car on the U.S. side. We walk across the border and pay some shady cab driver to take us to club Safari. We get to Club Safari and like I said, I just wanted to get ****ed up. Now while I don't remember most of the night, I have chatted with my friends who were there and apparently this is what I consumed: 1 beer, 3 rum+cokes, 3 pina coladas, 3 long island ice teas, and 2 blue hawaiians. Keep in mind that this was after I already had 8 beers in my system.

And as any moron would who drinks that much, I felt the need to throw up. I STUMBLE into the bathroom. They have a big trough for communal pissing w/ a sign that says: "no puke here!" Tell that shit to a guy ready to puke! So I, being the ass that I am, vomit all over that mudda****a.

The guy who works in the bathroom started swearing at me in spanish and threw me into a stall and said "go here!" in English. I then start to throw up like crazy, completely missing the toilet, puking ALL over the floor and my leg. The guy starts punching me and yelling at me. I then respond with, "Hombre, amigo... es mi malo!" hehehehe

So then I went to the bar and passed out on it, occasionally waking up to get another drink or return to the bathroom to puke. At 4:00 or so, I'm asleep on some table in the corner and my friend wakes me up and says Kev time to go bud. You okay? I was like yeah man no prob I got it. So we get outside and all of these young, poor Mexican kids swarm us... The girls realize that they each got $15 jacked (we didn't bring wallets, just IDs and money). The girls go up to the kids' mom who was there and say give us our money back. The lady responds with, "**** you. Go home, back to U.S.!" hmmmm. After realizing that we now have no money to get a cab from the city to the border, we decide on walking.

I don't remember how long it was, but I know I was scared they whole way. I was throwing up on every street corner and stumbling. I thought the cops would get me for being drunk on the streets as that is illegal in Mexico. When we finally got to the border, they stopped letting people into the U.S! They said they were "controlling traffic." So I'm standing outside, throwing up all over the street, hoping that they don't see me otherwise they have the option of not letting me back in as I am breaking Mexican law. At around 5:00, they let us over. I luckily didn't throw up inside and it was okay.

Of course, the Russian girl who we were with isn't a U.S. citizen so that was another 20 minutes of border patrol making sure her green card was legit. So guess what. When we're back in the U.S, Olga (the russian chick) says, Andy can I have my car key that I asked you to hold for me? Andy says, "Uh oh... I think the kids stole your key." And so it goes.

Some navy guys who had gone to the club saw us and asked us if we had a problem. We told them the story and he offered to take us back to UCSD, a slight detour for them. There were at total of 7 of us stuffed in his mustang... I was so scared I was gonna throw up in it. I had the dry heaves going on. We got back to UCSD and I start throwing up all over as soon as I leave the car. Then I realize something: "I left my dorm keys in Olga's car. Olga's car is just north of Mexico."

So my suitemate let me into the suite and i ran to the bathroom. I threw up in the toilet for about a half an hour and then passed out on the floor of our sutie, right in front of my dorm. Guess how I woke up... It was parent weekend (my parents didn't come) and my asian suitemate's mother shook my shoulder and in broken english said, "you... you okay?" (i was covered in throw up and laying passed out on the floor hehe). I responded with: "Rough night. You know how that shit goes." And I ran to the bathroom to continue vomiting.

I then went into my suitemate's room and passed out on his roommate's bed (his roommate was away). I woke up at noon, and threw up on and off til 3:00... At 3:00, I went to sleep on my bed and woke up at 7:00. I had called a security officer around 2:00 to open my dorm for me so I could get to my own bed. At 7:00 when I woke up, I threw up once more and still felt drunk. I then got some food and sobered up. By 10:00, I was sober and got my keys back from the girl.

Why am I telling this story? Well, Joe got a HUGE kick out of it so I figured others might too hehehe . But realistically, I learned some major lessons that night. My suitemate speculates that I had some kind of mild form of alcohol poisoning considering that I threw up for 17 hours on and off and was drunk for a period of 26 hours or so. I know to never push my self like that again. For you older guys, I'm sure you have stories like this from back in the day. For you younger guys, trust me... this is not how you want to spend your weekend. Well that's the story. Hope you got a laugh or two at my expense! Oh and this has absolutely nothing to do w/ ProCooling just in case you were wondering... .

-Kevin

Oh btw... how bout that new signature eh?

[ 10-25-2001: Message edited by: Kevin ]

[ 11-03-2001: Message edited by: Kevin ]
Unread 10-25-2001, 06:30 AM   #2
IronHelix

wow... sounds like fun!

suggestion: use a chain to hold your car keys on to your pants. if you're gonna get wasted, use a zip tie on the chain so it cannot be detached. Thus anyone trying to steal your keys would need 30-45 seconds to remove them from the keyring.
Unread 10-25-2001, 07:49 AM   #3
Butcher
Thermophile

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sounds like a good night out
Last time I drank like that was when I had 4 beers then around 20 shots of vodka... then got up for work the next day... I was still drunk when I got home :P
Unread 10-25-2001, 08:08 AM   #4
iceheart
Cooling Savant

That's probably the funniest thing I've read since umm... dunno but it's quite entertaining you DRUNKARD

BTW. I don't know if MY signature might apply to you

[ 10-25-2001: Message edited by: iceheart ]
Unread 10-25-2001, 11:48 AM   #5
mfpmax
Cooling Savant

Worse than my bad weekend...but I still don't like mine.
mfpmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2001, 12:55 PM   #6
Joe
The Pro/Life Support System

man kev, that story just never gets old

ProCooling archive curator and dusty skeleton.
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2001, 01:42 PM   #7
decodeddiesel
Cooling Savant

wow Kevin, you are one lucky bastard you made it through that intact. I only did th puke for 20 hours thing once. I actually didn't drink that much (yeah I was drunk) but what did it for me was bad shell fish I had eaten. I got really bad food poisoning on top of being really drunk. I ended up in the hospital though....
but i'll never be top of the line again
...i'd rather be nothing...
decodeddiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2001, 02:06 PM   #8
Kevin

Quote:
Originally posted by decodeddiesel:
wow Kevin, you are one lucky bastard you made it through that intact.
Seriously... That's the one part about the story that I still don't laugh about when I look back on it.
Quote:
Originally posted by iceheart:
That's probably the funniest thing I've read since umm... dunno but it's quite entertaining you DRUNKARD
Hey who you callin' a drunkard, biotch!
Quote:
Originally posted by Butcher:
Sounds like a good night out
Last time I drank like that was when I had 4 beers then around 20 shots of vodka... then got up for work the next day... I was still drunk when I got home :P
No no no... Defintely a BAD night out... not a GOOD niht out... Definitely BAD. Hehe yah isn't it a weird feeling when you still are drunk and you have intention of being that way? Like when you TRY to act sober, but it just ain't workin...
Quote:
Originally posted by Joe:
man kev, that story just never gets old
Yeah haha I know that's a personal fave of yours!
Unread 10-25-2001, 10:09 PM   #9
Sled_Dog
Cooling Savant

Damn drunk college student
Unread 10-25-2001, 10:20 PM   #10
LiquidCool
Cooling Savant

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHA

whew...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAHAA

Worst I ever did was wake up in my room naked, about 30 hours before that I was almost 100+ miles away at a birthday party. Still no idea how I got home and naked...
LiquidCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2001, 10:53 PM   #11
mfpmax
Cooling Savant

Quote:
Originally posted by Michael Huck:
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHA

whew...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAHAA

Worst I ever did was wake up in my room naked, about 30 hours before that I was almost 100+ miles away at a birthday party. Still no idea how I got home and naked...
I know how...but you DON'T wanna know.
mfpmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2001, 11:48 AM   #12
BaconGrease
Cooling Neophyte

Now that is an awfull lot of vomiting...
Not fun at all!
Unread 10-26-2001, 10:48 PM   #13
Jonas
Cooling Neophyte

nice one only real probs i see here is:
1 other than the beer all bitch drinks...i mean c'mon man blue hawaii?
2 the night did NOT end with the russian chick letting you crash at her place :P

worst night for me ended with a captains wife needing to leave "cuz the kids need to go to school soon"!!! no i didn't know she was married, and no i have no clue how she ended up naked in my bed Sir!
Unread 10-27-2001, 03:19 PM   #14
Kevin

Jonas, you can't tell me a long island ice tea or rum + coke is a bitch drink... Wine coolers, Mike's Hard Lemonade, Smirnoff Ice, etc... bitch drinks. I'll give ya the Blue Hawaiian too . But hey I didn't realize what the fruck was going on.

The russian chick... hehhehehe . I have a gf though.

-kev
Unread 10-28-2001, 10:03 PM   #15
Jonas
Cooling Neophyte

well having a gf is no real bother, as long as she'll join in. and long island ice tea is a bitch drink. walk around the bar sometime and note all the chicas drinking it. nuff said. rum and coke is fine as long as it isn't cpn morgans...then its a bitch and coke

order a cold war sometime...or a 3 wisemen, those be MEN drinks there. however i will not be held responsible if you horf all over your keyboard. if you are really gutsy try a hot vomit, or a oatmeal sludge. that'll leave ya heaving for days [heave] HORF [/heave]
Unread 10-28-2001, 10:25 PM   #16
Kevin

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonas:
well having a gf is no real bother, as long as she'll join in.
Hmm... interesting...
Quote:

order a cold war sometime...or a 3 wisemen, those be MEN drinks there. however i will not be held responsible if you horf all over your keyboard. if you are really gutsy try a hot vomit, or a oatmeal sludge. that'll leave ya heaving for days [heave] HORF [/heave]
yeah yea yeah... I don't want to KILL myself!
-Kev
Unread 10-28-2001, 11:01 PM   #17
Poopyhead
Cooling Neophyte

Hope you learned alittle from it---(similar story to be repeated time and time again, as it has been for about 75 years)
Unread 10-29-2001, 04:18 PM   #18
Jake
Cooling Neophyte

Well try a Long Island made with 151. That be some alkyhol.

Jake

Should be watercooled but I am too lazy
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2001, 08:00 PM   #19
Jonas
Cooling Neophyte

i like to drink. not commit suicide. bacardi 151 is good for flaming drinks and thats about it. everclear is just nasty. i mean both those are designed to kill freshmen. beer is good and safe. by the time you drink enough beer to get alchohol poisoning you will have puked from all the fluid, and the inevitable spins.
Unread 11-03-2001, 03:54 AM   #20
deeznuts
Cooling Savant

Quote:
i like to drink. not commit suicide. bacardi 151 is good for flaming drinks and thats about it. everclear is just nasty. i mean both those are designed to kill freshmen. beer is good and safe. by the time you drink enough beer to get alchohol poisoning you will have puked from all the fluid, and the inevitable spins.
awww, now who's a bitch? 151 is pretty good. my gf drinks that stuff (although she hates it, when called out, she'll take it).

liquid cocaine is good. but i always resort to my number one drink, Sierra Nevada.
deeznuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2001, 02:17 PM   #21
Kevin

liquid cocaine... hehehehe
Unread 11-03-2001, 04:57 PM   #22
imagex
Cooling Savant

sounds like some of the resons i quit drinking,let's see a year and a half and i haven't had to call a bondsman or see a po. wish i had quit sooner.