Go Back   Pro/Forums > ProCooling Technical Discussions > General Liquid/Water Cooling Discussion
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

General Liquid/Water Cooling Discussion For discussion about Full Cooling System kits, or general cooling topics. Keep specific cooling items like pumps, radiators, etc... in their specific forums.

Unread 02-03-2003, 04:44 PM   #1
Drifter X
Cooling Neophyte

Dual CPU cooling?

I'm running Dual Athlon MP 2000+ chips and I would like to water cool them, but I've never set up an H2O rig before. I've read a lot about them though. I'm only planning on water cooling the chips because my stock HSF units suck my arse and they are loud. And I'm trying to get it to be quieter. I'm not really planning on overclocking them at this point because I don't know how much cooler they are gonna be with the H2O set up. It's mainly a noise thing for me. Should I cool both chips on the same loop? Should I create two loops? Can I make two loops on one radiator and pump and keep my chips cool? My system runs a little hot as it is. Any recommendations for what system I should use? How should I set it up?
Unread 02-03-2003, 06:16 PM   #2
Ketchak
Cooling Neophyte

View the image gallery of my friend Jordi .
Is a dual system with two XP 1800+@ MP 2000+. You can consult the yield to him in the forum of Devilmaster.
He doesn't usually enter here.

Ketchak.
www.devilmaster.cjb.net
Ketchak is offline   Reply With Quote