Go Back   Pro/Forums > The Pro/Market > FS/FT Forum
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

FS/FT Forum Are you looking to make some money? Get rid of some gear? This is the place to sell and buy it all!

Unread 10-12-2001, 05:34 PM   #1
skrill
Cooling Neophyte

Default FS: Black Ice, Eheim Pump, Maze 2 Block -- complete system

Here is the deal -- I am thinking about upgrading my beautiful elegant watercooling system to a true beast of system with pelts and crap. The stuff is less than a month old.

Here is what I have:

Black Ice Radiator (3/8" fittings) they are $80 + shipping at Caseetc. These are awesome Rads, extremely small and easy to install (not much bigger than a 120mm fan -- if you have room for a 120mm fan you can pretty much instal this rad). But don't be fooled by its size -- this guy can dissipate as much heat as any Aquacoil or Cooling Cube -- even rivals a Big Mamma. Here is a review comparing these rads. $70 shipped.

maze 2 waterblock w/ 3/8" fittings See here New $42 + shipping. Hands down the best waterblock for $39 shipped -- includes all hardware. (I will be upgrading to a maze 2.2 so I can add pelts in the future.

Eheim 1048 pump See here -- already has 3/8" fittings built in. $56 new + shipping. I will sell for $50 shipped. This pump is silent -- and any knowlegable person will tell you that Eheim is the best. (I am would be upgrading to an Eheim 1250 for the larger fittings mostly).

JMC 120mm Fan -- This is the current fan I am using on the Black Ice. It is considered to be the most quiet 120mm fan on the market (61cfm/27dba). It is very quiet and still puts out great results. $17 + shipping here. $15 shipped.

My MBM5 temps with the setup on my Athlon XP (1800) 1.67ghz @ 1.95 Vcore never go above 37c.

All of the above for $167 shipped -- and I will throw in about 5' of free 3/8" tubing (plus what I am currently using). All you need is some hose clamps, water wetter, and some distilled water and you are good to go.

Here is the deal though, I don't really need the new stuff just yet -- so I have not ordered it. This is to say, I would not be able to ship this stuff to you till my new stuff arrives (the Black Ice II is apparently not shipping for 10 days). So it may be two weeks or so before I could ship. But of course I would not ask for your money until I have the stuff ready to go. I just want to have a buyer lined up -- and I am trusting that I would find someone that won't back out (I might ask for a small 5% good-faith deposit if you don't have much positive heat or references).

Let me know if that is doable -- if you are not in a hurry, then this would be a good deal for you.

Let me know if you are interested.

I will trade this stuff toward a VapoChill (of course I would add cash) or a Lian Li PC-70 case. Nothing else -- so please don't ask.

My prices are firm -- I am not dying to move this stuff, I just have an itch.

BTW: All this stuff easily fits inside an Antec 1040 case -- the only mods that are needed are a 120mm blow hole, a small hole for the pump's power cord, and various screw holes.

Email me at cristian.torres@lw.com if interested.

[ 10-12-2001: Message edited by: Skrill ]
Unread 01-07-2002, 04:02 AM   #2
Varsis
Cooling Neophyte

i know this one is old but are you still willign to sell the eheim 1024
mail me varsis@yahoo.com