Go Back   Pro/Forums > ProCooling Technical Discussions > Testing and Benchmarking
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read

Testing and Benchmarking Discuss, design, and debate ways to evaluate the performace of he goods out there.

Unread 03-14-2005, 10:59 PM   #26
MaxxxRacer
Cooling Savant

yes im aware of this. 20d is no big deal.. i will figure something out. Right now im modding my inlet thing on the dwyer to provide some more flow. it was poorly designed imo and provides some uneeded restriction. i am gonna take the dremmel to it in a minute. i put the sinks flow through it a min ago after modding one of the holes (4 total) and it seems to help out with smoothing the flow pattern out. wish me luck with the dremel.

Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler.
MaxxxRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2005, 12:56 AM   #27
MaxxxRacer
Cooling Savant

Well im done with the mods.. pushing it up agains my kitchen sink faucet (it leaked around the edges so its not a great judge) i got 2.2gpm with the modified gauge and 1.8 with the un modded gauge. i noticed something very odd. one of the gauges numbers are slightly off from the other. its about .135 inches higher than the other one... really wierd. the modded one is the one that is higher than the other... but anyway.. it seems to all work well.. the pic below is what an umoded port looks like and the other pic is with the port modd i did.. it really seems to unrestrict it..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00000220.JPG (39.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 00000222.JPG (34.9 KB, 8 views)

Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler.
MaxxxRacer is offline   Reply With Quote