Go Back   Pro/Forums > ProCooling Technical Discussions > General Liquid/Water Cooling Discussion
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

General Liquid/Water Cooling Discussion For discussion about Full Cooling System kits, or general cooling topics. Keep specific cooling items like pumps, radiators, etc... in their specific forums.

Unread 06-10-2004, 03:39 AM   #1
BlackStealth
Cooling Neophyte

Default 2 Foot Loop!

Hey guyz I decided to mount the Criticool Water Plant on top of the case. I am currently working on my PC-62, so would the loop from the Criticool plant (located on top) to the Swifty pump (PC floor) affect any kind of performance? The loop should be around 2 foot’s.
Thank You,
ALi
BlackStealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2004, 10:31 AM   #2
AngryAlpaca
Cooling Savant

Not especially, no. It will add a few (~3) inches of pressure drop, but that isn't much to worry about.
AngryAlpaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2004, 08:24 PM   #3
BlackStealth
Cooling Neophyte

Alright thank you ANgry for your reply so nothing to worry about! okay that sounds cool, now I can proceed with the WC install. I just dramel'd a blowhole on the top panel. Lookin' good. can't wait. I also ordered Vantec stealth fans and i don't see a big difference from my current ADDA fans that came with my Lian Li, that sucks!
ALi
BlackStealth is offline   Reply With Quote